All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £34.08Trending at £51.99
- £26.51Trending at £39.46
- £6.88Trending at £7.03
- £33.22Trending at £49.98
- £12.27Trending at £16.99
- £9.92Trending at £14.98
- £12.27Trending at £15.20
About this product
- DescriptionGwendolyn D. Pough explores the complex relationship between black women, hip-hop, and feminism. Examining a wide range of genres, including rap music, novels, spoken word poetry, hip-hop cinema, and hip-hop soul music, she traces the rhetoric of black women bringing wreck.
- Author BiographyGWENDOLYN D. POUGH is Associate Professor of Women's Studies, Writing, and Rhetoric at Syracuse University.
- Author(s)Gwendolyn D. Pough
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication26/05/2004
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNortheastern University Press
- Content Note8 illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.