Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the presidential impeachment process in such varied settings as the United States, Russia, Colombia, Brazil, Venezuela, the Philippines, and Madagascar.
- Author BiographyJODY C. BAUMGARTNER is an independent scholar and researcher who has taught at Miami University and the American University in Armenia. Among his earlier publicaitons is Modern Presidential Electioneering: An Organizational and Comparative Approach (Praeger, 2000). NAOKO KADA is with the Graduate School of International Relations and Pacific Studies, University of California, San Diego. Her research interests focus on executive-legislative relations, political corruption, the political role of the judiciary, and the civil society.
- Date of Publication30/10/2003
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Notebibliographic references, index
- Edited byJody C. Baumgartner,Naoko Kada
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.