All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn response to the growing airline practice of hiring individuals with highly developed management, communication, and team player skills in addition to technical knowledge, this workbook covers the application, resume, and interview strategies that are useful for a job applicant.
- Author BiographyCheryl A. Cage began Cage Consulting, Inc. in 1988. Over 100,000 pilots have used the Interview Preparation and Career Planning products and services of Cage Consulting. Cheryl is the author of five aviation career books including the bestselling Checklist for Success: A Pilot's Guide to the Successful Airline Interview (with over 50,000 copies sold). In addition to her work with individual clients, Cheryl served as an independent consultant for many corporate clients such as Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Northwest Airlines, and unions including the Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA). In 1996, Cheryl developed and presented pilot interview preparation seminars to thousands of displaced ALPA pilots from Pan Am, Midway, US Airways, TWA, Air Wisconsin, West Air, and Aspen Airways to name a few. The publishing division of Cage Consulting was expanded in 1996 with several new titles included. Cheryl's career articles have appeared in numerous aviation periodicals including Flight Training, Air Line Pilot, Aviation for Women, and The Independent. In 2004 Cheryl turned the reins of Cage Consulting over to Angela Marshall, a long-time Cage Consulting employee. In the ensuing years Cage Consulting became CageMarshall Consulting with Angela heading the organization. In 2015 Cheryl returned to CageMarshall Consulting to lead the expansion of CageMarshall's Professional Development and Career Services. Using the same approach to career consulting that has proven so successful for our aviation clients for the past twenty-seven years, CageMarshall Consulting now provides these career services to professionals outside of the aviation industry.
- Author(s)Cheryl A. Cage
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- GenreTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content Noteillus
- Weight270 g
- Width185 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.