Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £16.47Trending at £22.41
- £7.58Trending at £8.14
- £13.47Trending at £13.74
- £66.83Trending at £121.24
- £29.42Trending at £50.42
- £16.22Trending at £19.08
- £31.19Trending at £35.91
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Controlling Pilot Error , this book guides offer you protection against the causes of up to 80 per cent of aviation accidents - pilot mistakes. It provides: related case studies; save yourself techniques; and clear and concise analysis of error sets.
- Author BiographyThomas P. Turner holds instructor ratings for instruments, and single- and multi-engine airplanes. He has a master's degree in aviation safety, contributes to over 30 aviation magazines, and is a regular speaker at EAA AirVenture and other pilot gatherings. Turner also wrote COCKPIT RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, now in its Second Edition, and WEATHER PATTERNS AND PHENOMENA: A Pilot's Guide, now in its Second Edition, both bestsellers in McGraw-Hill's Practical Flying Series.
- Author(s)Thomas P. Turner
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- GenreTransport Technology
- Series TitleControlling Pilot Error Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.