Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionGarry Kasparov teaches you the main tactical ideas that you need to win at chess.
- Author BiographyGarry Kasparov was world champion between 1985 and 2000 and is generally regarded as the greatest player ever.
- Author(s)Garry Kasparov
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication30/10/2009
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight28 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.