Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionUses everyday objects to demonstrate how chemistry influences our lives. Includes 10 experiments that can be carried out in the classroom.
- Author BiographyJOHN TOEDT is Assistant Professor of Physical Sciences at Eastern Connecticut State University where he is also Director of the Biochemistry Program. DARRELL KOZA is Assistant Professor of Chemistry and serves as the Director of Chemistry for the Center for Antimicrobial Resistance at Eastern Connecticut State University. KATHLEEN VAN CLEEF-TOEDT is currently Lecturer in the Department of Physiology and Neurobiology at the University of Connecticut.
- Author(s)Darrell Koza,John Toedt,Kathleen Van Cleef-Toedt
- Date of Publication30/05/2005
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.