All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.61Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.53Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a detailed analysis of the Army's efforts to destroy chemical weapons, including the role of the Congress, the public, and the media in the program's execution.
- Author BiographyAL MAURONI is Senior Policy Consultant with Analytic Services Inc. His previous works include Chemical-Biological Defense: U.S. Military Policies and Decisions in the Gulf War (Praeger, 1998) and America's Struggle with Chemical-Biological Warfare (Praeger, 2000).
- Author(s)Albert J. Mauroni
- Date of Publication30/04/2003
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.