Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.86
- £22.72Trending at £25.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe book features comparative perspectives on the field of chemical ecology, present and future, offered by scientists from a wide variety of disciplines.
- Author BiographyAnne-GenevieIve Bagneres is Director of Research at the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS). Her scientific interests are chemical communication and the evolutionary ecology of insects and, more specifically, social insects. She is the leader of a group of more than 250 French researchers (MediatEC) specialized in chemical ecology. She is a long-time member of the ISCE (International Society of Chemical Ecology). Martine Hossaert-McKey is a senior scientist at CEFE-CNRS, and a Scientific Deputy Director of the CNRS-Institute Ecology Environment. A specialist in chemical ecology, she works on the intricate sets of co-evolved interactions between fig species, their species-specific pollinators, their parasites and seed-dispersers.
- PublisherISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/08/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight506 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAnne-Genevieve Bagneres,Martine Hossaert-McKey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.