Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionChemical Ecology of Vertebrates, first published in 2006, explores the chemically-mediated interactions between vertebrates and other animals and plants.
- Author BiographyDIETLAND MULLER-SCHWARZE is Professor of Environmental Biology at the State University of New York.
- Author(s)Dietland Muller-Schwarze
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1110 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.