Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChemical Engineering: An Introduction enables the student to explore the activities in which a modern chemical engineer is involved.
- Author BiographyMorton M. Denn is the Albert Einstein Professor of Science and Engineering and Director of the Benjamin Levich Institute for Physico-Chemical Hydrodynamics at the City College of New York, CUNY. Prior to joining CCNY in 1999, he was Professor of Chemical Engineering at the University of California, Berkeley, where he served as Department Chair, as well as Program Leader for Polymers and Head of Materials Chemistry in the Materials Sciences Division of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. He previously taught chemical engineering at the University of Delaware, where he was the Allan P. Colburn Professor. Professor Denn was editor of the AIChE Journal from 1985 to 1991 and editor of the Journal of Rheology from 1995 to 2005. He is the recipient of a Guggenheim Fellowship; a Fulbright Lectureship; the Professional Progress, William H. Walker, Warren K. Lewis and Institute Lectureship Awards of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers; the Chemical Engineering Lectureship of the American Society for Engineering Education; and the Bingham Medal and Distinguished Service Awards of the Society of Rheology. He is a member of the National Academy of Engineering and the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and he received an honorary D.Sc. from the University of Minnesota. His previous books are Optimization by Variational Methods (1969); Introduction to Chemical Engineering Analysis, co-authored with T. W. F. Russell (1972); Stability of Reaction and Transport Processes (1975); Process Fluid Mechanics (1979); Process Modeling (1986); and Polymer Melt Processing: Foundations in Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer (2008).
- Author(s)Morton M. Denn
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Series in Chemical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note104 b/w illus. 38 tables 87 exercises
- Weight540 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.79Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.