Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Elizabeth J. Fechner,Harold F. Hemond
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication25/06/2014
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleChemical Fate and Transport in the Environment
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 216 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
- Table Of ContentsBasic ConceptsSurface WatersThe Subsurface EnvironmentThe Atmosphere Appendix: Dimensions and Units for Environmental Quantities
- Author BiographyHarry Hemond is William E. Leonhard Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He has authored numerous scientific papers on biogeochemistry and related environmental topics. A registered professional engineer, Professor Hemond has also consulted with governmental agencies and industry. He is a winner of MIT's Irwin Sizer Award for his course Chemicals in the Environment: Fate and Transport, and also holds a Graduate Student Council teaching award. Elizabeth Fechner-Levy is an Associate at Abt Associates Inc., where she does environmental consulting, predominantly for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- PrizesWinner of 2015 Textbook Excellence Award - 2nd or Later Edition: Physical Sciences 2015.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £23.67Trending at £25.57
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.