All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £20.01
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
About this product
- Date of Publication28/10/2012
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight409 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byK. J. Thurlow
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. The Need for Good Nomenclature; E.W. Godly. 2. From Hydrogen to Meitnerium: Naming the Chemical Elements; P.E. Childs. 3. Chemical Abstracts Service Chemical Substance Index Nomenclature; D.W. Weisgerber. 4. IUPAC Nomenclature Part 1, Organic; K.J. Thurlow. 5. IUPAC Nomenclature Part 2, Organic, Inorganic and Others; K.J. Thurlow. 6. Nomenclature for Polymer Chemistry; A.D. Jenkins. 7. Natural Products; J. Buckingham. 8. Trivial Nomenclature: the INN and ISO Systems; R.B. Trigg. 9. Computer-Generated Chemical Nomenclature; S.B. Walker. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.