CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight434 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byE.Philip Horwitz,Wallace W. Schulz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of ContentsSeparations Technology: The Key to Radioactive Waste Minimization (J.T. Bell, L.H. Bell). Chemical Pretreatment of Savannah River Site Nuclear Waste for Disposal (D.T. Hobbs, D.D. Walker). Disposal of Hanford Site Tank Waste (M.J. Kupfer). Process Chemistry for the Pretreatment of Hanford Tank Wastes (G.J. Lumetta et al.). Removal of Actinides from Hanford Site Wastes Using an Extraction Chromatographic Resin (G.S. Barney, R.G. Cowan). Chemical Mechanisms for Gas Generation in Tank 241SY101 (D.M. Strachan et al.). Combined TRUEXSREX Extraction/Recovery Process (E.P. Horwitz et al.). Noble Metal Fission Products as Catalysts for Hydrogen Evolution from Formic Acid Used in Nuclear Waste Treatment (R.B. King et al.). Microbiological Treatment of Radioactive Wastes (A.J. Francis). Treatment of Highlevel Wastes from the IFR Fuel Cycle (T.R. Johnson et al). Soil*EXSM-An Innovative Process for Treatment of Hazardous and Radioactive Mixed Waste (G.C. Gilles et al.). Clean Option: An Alternative Strategy for Hanford Tank Waste Remediation; Detailed Description of First Example Flowsheet (J.L. Swanson). Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.