All listings for this product
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.94
- £35.99Trending at £48.19
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.49
- £14.41Trending at £16.03
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped and expanded from the work presented at the New Energetic Materials and Propulsion Techniques for Space Exploration workshop in June 2014, this book contains new scientific results, up-to-date reviews, and inspiring perspectives in a number of areas related to the energetic aspects of chemical rocket propulsion.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication20/08/2016
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleSpringer Aerospace Technology
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Out-of-print date10/11/2016
- Content Note300 Tables, color; 344 Illustrations, color; 329 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 1084 p. 673 illus., 344 illus. in color.
- Weight2001 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLuigi De Luca,Max Calabro,Toru Shimada,Valery P. Sinditskii
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2017
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.