Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £250.40Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £10.19Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 3 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £137.64Trending at £159.33
- £22.36Trending at £24.29
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £56.66Trending at £59.85
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £18.99Trending at £24.90
About this product
- Author(s)Alastair Hay
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/09/1982
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleDisaster Research in Practice S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1270 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement1982 ed.
- Table Of Contents1. Chemistry and Occurrence of Dioxins.- 2. Toxicology of Dioxins.- 3. Hexachlorophene.- 4. 2,4,5-T, Trichlorophenol, Pentachlorophenol, and Polychlorinated Dibenzofurans.- 5. Chloracne.- 6. Industrial Accidents in Trichlorophenol Manufacture.- 7. Vietnam and 2,4,5-T.- 8. 2,4,5-T in Cambodia and Laos.- 9. Seveso.- 10. Love Canal.- 11. Where Do We Go from Here?.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.