Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains the proceedings of the conference of the same name held in July 2006 at the University of Chester in the United Kingdom. Topics covered include the chemical ecology, biochemistry, behavior, olfactory receptors, and the neurobiology of both the main olfactory and vomeronasal systems of vertebrates.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 Tables, black and white; XXV, 432 p.
- Weight853 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJane L. Hurst,Robert J. Beynon,S. Craig Roberts,Tristram D. Wyatt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.