All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChemical Structure and Reactivity: An Integrated Approach rises to the challenge of depicting the reality of chemistry. Offering a fresh approach, it depicts the subject as a seamless discipline, showing how organic, inorganic, and physical concepts can be blended together to achieve the common goal of understanding chemical systems.
- Author BiographyJames Keeler is Senior Tutor in the Department of Chemistry and Selwyn College at the University of Cambridge. Peter Wothers is Teaching Fellow in the Department of Chemistry and St. Catharines's College at the University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)James Keeler,Peter Wothers
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteNumerous full-colour illustrations.
- Weight1864 g
- Width195 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.