Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £44.99Trending at £60.00
- £17.37Trending at £20.35
- £5.47Trending at £6.74
- £9.63Trending at £10.70
- £14.25Trending at £15.47
- £10.16Trending at £12.75
- £8.15Trending at £8.81
About this product
- DescriptionOpening up a whole new world of the great impact that chemicals have on anything in every-day life, this book focuses on understanding how the material world works in terms of chemicals. It offers equal treatment to both inorganic and organic chemistry.
- Author BiographyAffliation: Vancouver, Canada
- Author(s)Eiichiro Ochiai
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, 62 colour illustrations, biography
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.