All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn interactive guide to the world of atoms and molecules Chemistry classes seem to produce more than their share of nail biters. In this comprehensive guide, readers will find all the complex information offered in an introductory course-presented in an understandable and exciting manner.
- Author BiographyCLIFFORD C. HOUK holds a Ph.D. in inorganic chemistry and is Professor of Health Science at Ohio University. RICHARD POST is Assistant Dean and Director of Instructional Media and Technology Services at Ohio University.
- Author(s)Clifford C. Houk,Richard Post
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/04/1996
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWiley Self-Teaching Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width192 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.