All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.48Trending at £13.51
- £5.72Trending at £5.99
- £9.52Trending at £11.99
- £8.83Trending at £9.10
- £1.88Trending at £2.58
- £6.72Trending at £6.98
- £7.64Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of stories in which the collision of the old and new south, of antique and modern, resonate with the depth and power of ancient myths.
- Author BiographyRon Rash is the author of the prize-winning novels One Foot in Eden, Saints at the River and The World Made Straight, as well as several collections of poetry and short stories. He is the recipient of an O. Henry Prize and the James Still Award from the Fellowship of Southern Writers. For Saints at the River he received the 2004 Weatherford Award for Best Novel and the 2005 SEBA Best Book Award for Fiction. Rash holds the John Parris Chair in Appalachian Studies at Western Carolina University and lives in Clemson, South Carolina.
- Author(s)Ron Rash
- PublisherPicador USA
- Date of Publication05/09/2000
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPicador USA
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.