CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionExamines coal, graphite, activated carbons, chars, cokes, carbon fibers, carbon blacks, diamonds, fullerenes, and nanotubes. This book presents the information on carbon surface chemistry, a complex field that impacts various aspects of carbon material research. It includes chapters on disordered carbons and carbon materials in catalysis.
- Author BiographyLjubisa R. Radovic is a member of the faculty of Pennsylvania State University in University Park.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleChemistry and Physics of Carbon
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note137 black & white illustrations, 27 black & white tables
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byLjubisa R. Radovic
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.