Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- Series TitleNATO Science Series B
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note36 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 426 p. 36 illus.
- Weight824 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byH. Keller
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1977
- Table Of ContentsThe Basic Physics of One-Dimensional Metals.- The Organic Metallic State: Some Chemical Aspects.- The Organic Metallic State: Some Physical Aspects and Chemical Trends.- Charge Density Wave Phenomena in TTF-TCNQ. and Related Organic Conductors.- The Role of Coulomb Interactions in TTF-TCNQ.- Electronic Properties of the Superconducting Polymer (SN)x.- Collective States in Single and Mixed Valence Metal Chain Compounds.- The Structure of Linear Chain Transition Metal Compounds with Id Metallic Properties.- The Chemistry of Anisotropic Organic Materials.- Superconductivity and Superconducting Fluctuations.- Instabilities In One-Dimensional Metals.- Physical Considerations and Model Calculations for One-Dimensional Superconductivity.- Organic Linear Polymers with Conjugated Double Bonds.- X-Ray and Neutron Scattering Investigations of the Charge Density Waves in TTF-TCNQ..- Electronic Properties of Organic Conductors: Pressure Effects.- Charge Density Waves in Layered Compounds.- Comparison of Columnar Organic and Inorganic Solids.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.