All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents all you need to know about chemistry. This title includes an overview of stoichiometry, atomic structure and the periodic table, bonding, chemical formulas, types and rates of chemical reactions, gases, liquids, solids, phase changes, properties of solutions, acids, chemical equilibrium, chemical thermodynamics, oxidation, and reduction.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1959, Research & Education Association is dedicated to publishing the finest and most effective educational materials including study guides and test preps for students in middle school, high school, college, graduate school, and beyond.
- Author(s)Editors of Rea
- PublisherResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSuper Review
- Place of PublicationPiscataway, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width136 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.91
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.