CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.79Trending at £8.98
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £5.49Trending at £5.70
- £7.70Trending at £8.40
- £4.79Trending at £5.05
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn 8 volume, easy-to-use set, it contains photographs and illustrations, an introduction to the science, a glossary of related terms, and a list of reference material. This set provides information about ten pioneers from each major scientific field. These volumes are useful for school reports, science classes, and any school or library.
- Author BiographyKatherine Cullen, Ph.D., received her doctorate in molecular biology from Vanderbilt University. She has taught science for Kaplan Educational Services and has also trained teachers. In 2002 she initiated and coordinated a training program to introduce undergraduate science majors to the field of biomedical research. Cullen acted as abridgement editor for four Schaum's Easy Outlines: Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular and Cell Biology, and Beginning Chemistry. Scott McCutcheon holds a B.S. in physics from Boise State University. He is currently a physical scientist for the Division of Public Health in Juneau, Alaska. Bobbi McCutcheon is a published fiction and nonfiction writer. She is the coauthor of The Facts On File Marine Science Handbook with Scott McCutcheon.
- Author(s)Bobbi McCutcheon,Katherine Cullen,Scott McCutcheon
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitlePioneers in Science S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Out-of-print date23/12/2015
- Content Noteblack-&-white photographs & line illustrations, glossary
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.