Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe first part of this book is a critical account of chemical theory from its genesis through the dramatic events of the 20th century. The second part is a fresh appraisal of periodicity, relativity and quantum mechanics in a chemical context.
- Author(s)Jan C. A. Boeyens
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/09/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight734 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.