Chemistry in the Marine Environment by Royal Society of Chemistry (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £46.37Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.59Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by international experts in the field, this text offers a multidisciplinary and authoritative review of this important topic.
- Author BiographyThe series has been edited by Professors Hester and Harrison since it began in 1994. Professor Roy Harrison OBE is listed by ISI Thomson Scientific (on ISI Web of Knowledge) as a Highly Cited Researcher in the Environmental Science/Ecology category. He has an h-index of 54 (i.e. 54 of his papers have received 54 or more citations in the literature). In 2004 he was appointed OBE for services to environmental science in the New Year Honours List. He was profiled by the Journal of Environmental Monitoring (Vol 5, pp 39N-41N, 2003). Professor Harrison's research interests lie in the field of environment and human health. His main specialism is in air pollution, from emissions through atmospheric chemical and physical transformations to exposure and effects on human health. Much of this work is designed to inform the development of policy. Now an emeritus professor, Professor Ron Hester's current activities in chemistry are mainly as an editor and as an external examiner and assessor. He also retains appointments as external examiner and assessor / adviser on courses, individual promotions, and departmental / subject area evaluations both in the UK and abroad.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- Series TitleIssues in Environmental Science and Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 13
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byR. E. Hester,R. M. Harrison
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.