All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Mrinal Bhattacharjee
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication14/08/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note66 black & white illustrations, 32 colour illustrations, 30 colour tables, biography
- Weight523 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Antibiotic resistance development.- Major classes of antibiotics.- Relevant concepts in Biochemistry.- The cell wall as a target.- Mechanism of resistance to B-lactams.- Antibiotic Vancomycin.- Antibiotics that inhibit nucleotide synthesis.- Antibiotics that inhibit DNA synthesis.- Drugs that cause DNA cleavage.- Antibiotics that inhibit RNA synthesis.- Antibiotics that inhibit RNA synthesis.- Antibiotics that disrupt membrane structure.
- Author BiographyMrinal Bhattacharjee is an Associate Professor at Long Island University.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.70Trending at £15.82
- £15.99Trending at £18.98
- £11.57Trending at £13.42
- £10.91Trending at £14.28
- £7.16Trending at £7.60
- £9.98Trending at £10.55
- £12.44Trending at £14.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.