CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.61Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight629 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAshok K. Alva,Kenneth S. Sajwan,Robert F. Keefer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2003
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. 1. The Production and Use of Coal Combustion Products; T. Punshon, J.C. Seaman, K.S. Sajwan. Environmental Impact of Coal Combustion Residues. 2. Occurrence and Mobilization Potential of Trace Elements from Disposed Coal Combustion Fly Ash; I. Twardowska, J. Szczepanska, S. Stefaniak. 3. Trace Elements and their Mobility in Coal Ash/Fly Ash from Indian Power Plants in View of its Disposal and Bulk Use in Agriculture; I. Twardowska, P.S.M. Tripathi, G. Singh, J. Kyziol. 4. The Effects of Switching from Coal to Alternative Fuels on Heavy Metals Emissions from Cement Manufacturing; A.B. Mukherjee, U. Kaantee, R. Zevenhoven. 5. Practical and Regulatory Challenges in Controlling Trace Element inputs to Soils from Land Application of Fluidized Bed Combustion Residues; M. Hope-Simpson, W. Richards. 6. The Mine Water Leaching Procedure: Evaluating the Environmental Risk of Backfilling Mines with Coal Ash; P.F. Ziemkiewicz, J.S. Simmons, A.S. Knox. 7. Moisture Retention and Hydraulic Conductivity of Coarse-Textured Soils Amended with Coal Combustion Fly Ash; J.C. Seaman, S.A. Aburime, B.P. Jackson, T. Punshon. 8. Geochemistry of an Abandoned Landfill Containing Coal Combustion Waste: Implications for Remediation; C. Barton, L. Paddock, C. Romanek, J. Seaman. Trace Elements in Fly Ashes. 9. Selenium Content and Oxidation States in Fly Ashes from Western U.S. Coals; S.V. Mattigod, T.R. Quinn. 10. Rare Earth Elements in Fly Ashes as Potential Indicators of Anthropogenic Soil Contamination; S.V. Mattigod. Transport and Leachability of Metals from Coal and Ash Piles. 11. Mobility and Adsorption of Trace Elements in a Coal Residues-Affected Swamp; G.S. Ghuman, K.S. Sajwan, S. Paramasivam, D.C. Adriano, G.L. Mills. 12. Potential Use of Fly Ash to Remove Cadmium from Aqueous Systems; M. Hajarnavis, K.S. Sajwan, S. Paramasivam, C.S. Chetty, G.R. Reddy. 13. Comparative Study of Elemental Transport and Distribution in Soils Amended with Fly Ash and Sewage Sludge Ash; S. Paramasivan, K.S. Sajwan, A.K. Alva, D.C. Adriano, T. Punshon, D. van Cliff, K.H. Hostler. 14. Arsenic Speciation in a Fly Ash Settling Basin System; B.P. Jackson, J.C. Seaman, W. Hopkins. 15. Lead Desorption and Remobilization Potential by Colloid Particles in Contaminated Sites; A.D. Karathanasis. 16. Selenium and Molybdenum Adsorption on Kaolinite Clay Mineral Coated with Hydrous Oxides of Iron and Aluminum; D.K. Bhumbla, S.S. Dhaliwal, K.S. Sajwan, B.S. Sekhon. Use of Coal Ash as Agricultural Soil Amendment. 17. Influence of Coal Ash/Organic Waste Application on Distribution of Trace Metals in Soil, Plant, and Water; Yuncong Li, Min Zhang, P. Stoffella, Zhenli He, H. Bryan. 18. The Effect of Flue Gas Desulfurization Residue on Corn (Zea mays L.) Growth and Leachate Salinity: Multiple Season Data from Amended Mesocosms; T. Punshon, J.C. Seaman, D.C. Adriano. 19. Use of Coal Combustion By-Products (CCBP) in Horticultural and Turfgrass Industries; M.J. Schlossberg, W.P. Miller, S. Dudka. 20. Heavy Metal Distribution and Bioavailability in Coal Ash and Sludge Amended Acid Latetritic Soil Under Field Conditions; D. Chaudhuri, S. Tripathy, H. Veeresh, M.A. Powell, B.R. Hart. 21. Mine Soil Remediation Using Coal Ash and Compost
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.