All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook presents a comprehensive account of the chemistry of the elements for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. This central area of chemistry is full of ingenious experiments, intriguing compounds, and exciting new discoveries.
- Author(s)Alan Earnshaw,N.N. Greenwood
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication31/03/1984
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/05/1997
- Content Noteline and halftone illustrations
- Weight2000 g
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.