CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionChemoinformatics is the use of information technology in the acquisition, analysis and management of data and information relating to chemical compounds and their properties. This book provides practical information and underlying theory relating to modern Chemoinformatics and related drug discovery informatics technologies.
- Author(s)Barry A. Bunin,Brian Siesel,Guillermo Morales,Jurgen Bajorath
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight681 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.