Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis Methods in Molecular Biology book offers experimental models and state-of-the-art methods used to delineate chemokine/chemokine receptor function and applications in health and disease. Includes materials lists, reproducible protocols, pitfalls and more.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication27/04/2013
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1013
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 19 colour illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight674 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAstrid E. Cardona,Eroboghene E. Ubogu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.