All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNumber One Sunday Times Best Seller. For the first time Cheryl tells her full story, her way. Revealing the truth behind the headlines, this is the only official autobiography, giving the fans the true story they've been waiting for. Includes exclusive, personal photos.
- Author BiographyCheryl has made the transition from girl group to solo star seem effortless. From the multiple successes of Girls Aloud who sold over a staggering 10 million records, Cheryl went on to record 2009's fastest-selling single and her first solo outing, Fight For This Love. Her first solo album went triple platinum and she received two BRIT nominations. Already on the road to mega-stardom, Cheryl was handpicked as an X Factor judge in 2008, becoming an instant hit with viewers. The final season of the X Factor became the most talked about show in Britain, regularly attracting audiences of 15 million. In addition to her music credentials, Cheryl is also a leading style icon, gracing the cover of British Vogue twice, as well as the covers of Harper's Bazaar and ELLE UK. In 2011 Cheryl announced the launch of her own charity, The Cheryl Cole Foundation with the Prince's Trust, which aims to work with disadvantaged young people in the North-East of England.
- Author(s)Cheryl Cole
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date22/02/2013
- Content Note(2x8pp colour plates)
- Weight510 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.11
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £19.03
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.