All listings for this product
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £5.29Trending at £5.45
- £2.29Trending at £3.05
- £3.89Trending at £5.98
- £2.99Trending at £5.20
- £12.91Trending at £18.98
- £5.53Trending at £6.32
- £5.97Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionBryan Paulsen examines the most theoretically important and instructive games in the 5 Bg5 Semi-Slav. This includes the fascinating Botvinnik Variation, the solid Moscow Variation, the razor-sharp Anti-Moscow Gambit and the popular Cambridge Springs Defence.
- Author BiographyBryan Paulsen is a National Master in the US. He has 10 years of experience coaching scholastic players and adults alike. He's also worked as an openings analyst for titled players.
- Author(s)Bryan Paulsen
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Weight18 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.