All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.77
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
About this product
- DescriptionEvery chess player needs a set of openings he can trust!
- Author BiographyInternational Grandmaster Lev Alburt, three-time U.S. champion and former European champion, is one of the most sought-after chess teachers in the world. He lives in New York. Roman Dzindzichashvili, of Boston, is one of the world's leading opening theoreticians. Eugene Perelshteyn is an up-and-coming young chess grandmaster.
- Author(s)Eugene Perelshteyn,Lev Alburt,Roman Dzindzichashvili
- PublisherChess Information & Research Center
- Date of Publication26/01/2009
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChess Information & Research Center
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight730 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and updated ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.