All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTop grandmasters demystify chessboard planning, giving you the practical, game-winning strategic techniques you could spend years gathering on your own.
- Author BiographyInternational Grandmaster Lev Alburt, three-time U.S. champion and former European champion, is one of the most sought-after chess teachers in the world. He lives in New York. Sam Palatnik teaches in Bethesda, Maryland. Ten of his students have reached the list of the world's 100 best players.
- Author(s)Lev Alburt,Sam Palatnik
- PublisherChess Information & Research Center
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleComprehensive Chess Course Series
- Series Part/Volume Number0
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChess Information & Research Center
- Content Note360 b/w chess diagrams
- Weight410 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementThird Revised Edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.63Trending at £10.27
- £20.77Trending at £30.03
- £9.87Trending at £15.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.