All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.21
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £8.66Trending at £10.56
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.09
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
About this product
- DescriptionChicago Shakespeare Theater is widely known for vibrant productions that reflect the Bard's genius for intricate storytelling, musicality of language, and depth of feeling for the human condition. This book unveils the artistic visions and decisions that helped shape this venerable institution and examines the theater's international reputation.
- Author BiographyRegina Buccola is associate professor of English at Roosevelt University in Chicago. She is the author of Fairies, Fractious Women, and the Old Faith: Fairy Lore in Early Modern British Drama and Culture. Peter Kanelos is assistant professor in the Department of Fine and Performing Arts at Loyola University Chicago. He is the editor of Thunder at a Playhouse: Essaying Shakespeare and the Early Modern Stage.
- Author(s)Peter Kanelos,Regina Buccola
- PublisherNorthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationDekalb, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthern Illinois University Press
- Content Note32 halftones
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.