Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.12Trending at £18.98
- £11.64Trending at £12.99
- £9.45Trending at £9.95
- £10.48Trending at £12.50
- £6.78Trending at £6.97
- £8.66Trending at £10.67
- £5.99Trending at £6.97
About this product
- DescriptionWith funny stories about friendship and family, and serious stories about heroic kids and difficult choices, this book encourages you to love and accept yourself, and lets you know that there are answers to your questions. It is suitable for those kids who want answers and encouragement and help to realise that dreams can really come true.
- Author BiographyJack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen are motivational speakers who have dedicated their lives to enhancing professional and personal development. They are joined by Jack's wife, Patty Hansen chief financial officer of MVH & Associates who is coauthor of Condensed Chicken Soup for the Soul, and mother of two. Trene Dunlap is a writer and jazz vocalist and also mother of two.
- Author(s)Irene Dunlap,Jack Canfield,Mark Victor Hansen,Patty Hansen
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication02/08/2001
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight457 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.