Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat we have here is a bunch of perfectly healthy women who happen to be of the brass-bra-wearing and chain-link bikinis sort. Each is fighting in her own way for the freedom to express herself - often by thrusting sword through a censor's black heart! The chicks in chainmail are back, and they will not be oppressed, repressed, or depressed!
- Author BiographyEsther Friesner is a winner twice over of the Nebula Award (for the Year's Best Short Story, 1995 and 1996), and is the author of twenty-nine novels and more than one hundred short stories. She has also edited six anthologies, including the popular Chicks in Chainmail series for Baen. Her works have been published in the UK, Japan, Germany, Russia, France, and Italy. She lives in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Esther Friesner
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication07/07/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £52.41
- £4.99Trending at £8.05
- £3.99Trending at £8.05
- £4.95Trending at £7.69
- £4.58Trending at £5.02
- £4.90Trending at £6.80
- £6.98Trending at £9.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.