All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.95Trending at £6.29
- £4.88Trending at £5.98
- £6.97Trending at £8.93
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
- £8.25Trending at £10.99
- £10.00Trending at £10.52
- £6.45Trending at £8.31
About this product
- DescriptionFred M. Vinson, the 13th Chief Justice of the United States, started his political career as a small-town Kentucky lawyer and rose to positions of power in all three branches of federal government. This biography offers a wealth of insight into a highly regarded political figure.
- Author BiographyJames St. Clair is associate professor of journalism at Indiana University Southeast. Linda Gugin is professor of political science at Indiana University Southeast.
- Author(s)James E. St. Clair,James E. St.Clair,Linda C. Gugin
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication27/05/2002
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note16 photographs
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.