CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this work present geographically and chronologically diverse case studies which highlight the dynamics of the temporary chieftancy and the development of permanent, hereditary chiefdoms.
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note34 line drawings, 3 tables, bibliography, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byElsa M. Redmond
- Foreword byNeil L. Whitehead
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.