CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.81
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.50
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of original essays focuses on rela carework; family and neighbourhood resources; workplace demands and opportunities for parents; and carework and the welfare state.
- Author BiographyFrancesca M. Cancian is Professor of Sociology at University of California, Irvine. Demie Kurz is co-director of Women's Studies at the University of Pennsylvania and the author of For Richer, For Poorer (Routledge, 1995). Andrew S. London is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Kent State University. Rebecca Reviere is Associate Professor at Howard University. Mary Tuominen is Associate Professor of Sociology at Denison University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2002
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAndrew S. London,Demie Kurz,Francesca M. Cancian,Mary C. Tuominen,Rebecca Reviere
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.