All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £9.98
About this product
- Description'This is an excellent and informative text for Child Health Nursing students. It has interesting case studies that cover care issues as well as considering the use of audit. The book looks at children's nursing worldwide and is not just UK based' - Miss Mel Webb, Faculty of Health and Social Sciences, Bedfordshire University
- Author BiographyBernie Carter is Professor of Children's Nursing at the University of Central Lancashire and Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust in the United Kingdom. She is a Clinical Professor at the University of Tasmania and Editor-in-Chief for the Journal of Child Health Care. She was made a Fellow of the Royal College of Nursing in recognition of her contributions to the field of children's pain. Bernie's research and writing focuses on children's pain experiences and the assessment of children's pain. She is particularly interested in improving the lives of children with complex health care needs and life limiting/threatening illness. Bernie's research work draws particularly on narrative and appreciative inquiry and on arts-based methods as a means of engaging with children and eliciting stories of their experiences, hopes, beliefs and concerns. Bernie believes that stories are at the heart of the connections we make with children, families and their experiences of pain. Lucy Bray is a Reader at Edge Hill University and Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust, UK. Annette Dickinson is a Senior Lecturer at AUT University, New Zealand. Maria Edwards is a Research Sister at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, UK. Karen Ford is an Assistant Director of Nursing at the Royal Hobart Hospital, and a Clinical Senior Lecturer, University of Tasmania, Australia.
- Author(s)Annette Dickinson,Bernie Carter,Karen Ford,Lucy Bray,Maria Edwards
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2014
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.