All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- Description* tests the theory that high levels of conflict between parents leads to an increased child risk for mental health difficulties; * outlines and explores signs of child insecurity; * includes commentary by Jennifer M. Jenkins. .
- Author BiographyPatrick T. Davies (Ph.D., West Virginia University, 1995) is an Associaite Professor of Psychology at the University of Rochester. His primary research interests relate to understanding childrena s normal and abnormal development in the context of family relationships and processes. He is a co--author (with Mark Cummings) of Children and Marital Conflict (1994) and Developmental Psychopathology and Family Process (2000). Gordon Harold (Ph.D., 1998, Cardiff University) is a lecturer in the School of Psychology at Cardff University, Wales. His primary research interests relate to understanding the effects of interparental conflict on childrena s emotional and behavioral development, the genetic basis of childrena s emotional and behavioral problems, and methodological issues associated with the analysis of longitudinal family data. He is co--author with Jan Prior and Jenny Reynolds of the book Not in Front of the Children? (2001). Marcie C. Goeke--Morey (Ph.D., 1999, University of Notre Dame) is a research assistant professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of Notre Dame. Her research interests include the socio--emotional development of children within the family context, with particular emphasis on the influence of fathers and the constructive and positive elements of family life and relationships. E. Mark Cummings (Ph.D., 1977, University of California, Los Angeles) is professor of psychology and the Notre Dame Chair in Psychology at the University of Notre Dame. His research interests are broadly concerned with relations between adaptive and maladaptive family functioning and childrena s normal development and development of risk for psychopathology. Dr. Cummings is co--author of a half dozen books, including (with Patrick T. Davies) of Children and Marital Conflict (1994) and Developmental Psychopathology and Family Process (2000).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/2003
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleMonographs of the Society for Research in Child Development
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note0
- Weight208 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byE. Mark Cummings,Gordon T. Harold,Marcie C. Goeke-Morey,Patrick T. Davies
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.