All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.98
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
About this product
- DescriptionAn evidence-based review of the central issues in language acquisition research.
- Author BiographyBen Ambridge is a Lecturer in Psychology at the University of Liverpool. He has published numerous articles on child language acquisition with a particular focus on the acquisition of syntax and morphology and the retreat from overgeneralization error. Elena Lieven is a Professor and Senior Researcher at the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipzig and the Director of the Max Planck Child Study Centre, University of Manchester. She is best known for her work on naturalistic corpus data, and is a former editor of the Journal of Child Language.
- Author(s)Ben Ambridge,Elena V. M. Lieven
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note44 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight840 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.