CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionHelp students learn how biology, psychology, and social forces influence child and adolescent development. This title allows students to work through assigned course content at their own pace, using their mobile devices.
- Author BiographyGabriela Alicia Martorell was born in Seattle, Washington, but moved as a toddler to Guatemala. At eight, she returned to the United States and lived in Northern California until leaving for her undergraduate training at the University of California, Davis. After obtaining her B.S. in Psychology, she earned her Ph.D. in Developmental and Evolutionary Psychology at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Since that time, she has taught at a number of learning institutions including Portland State University, Norfolk State University, and her current full-time position as an Associate Professor of Psychology at Virginia Wesleyan College. Gabriela has taught courses in introductory psychology, research methods, lifespan human development, infant development, child development, adolescent development, adulthood and aging, cultural issues in psychology, evolutionary psychology, developmental psychopathology, and Capstone community-based learning courses in Early Childhood Education and Aging. She is committed to teaching, mentoring, and advising. She is currently conducting research on attachment processes in immigrant Latino/a adolescents which is funded by the Virginia Foundation for Independent Colleges, and is Co-Investigator for a National Science Foundation grant focused on student retention and success in science, technology, engineering, and math.
- Author(s)Gabriela Martorell
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleB&B Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Weight698 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.