All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides the knowledge that child protection workers need in order to fully understand the impact of learning disabilities on parenting capability and make informed assessments and interventions. It covers a range of learning disabilities, from borderline conditions to high functioning autism.
- Author BiographyPenny Morgan is a Consultant Clinical and Forensic Psychologist, who has specialised in the field of learning disabilities since 1978. She was one of the first psychologists in the country to be involved in completing parenting assessments. As part of her work, she has consulted with and advised social work teams, lectured at conferences across the country and taught on the social work qualification courses at the University of East Anglia. She lives in East Anglia, UK.
- Author(s)Penny Morgan
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/09/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.