Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reconceptualizes child and youth care by bringing critical and postmodern perspectives to bear on practices, programs, and policies.
- Author BiographyAlan Pence is UNESCO Chair for Early Childhood Education, Care and Development and a professor in the School of Child and Youth Care at the University of Victoria. Jennifer White is an associate professor in the School of Child and Youth Care at the University of Victoria. Contributors: Brooke Alsbury, Mackenzie Dean, Sandrina de Finney, B. Denise Hodgins, Mark L. Kelly, Kathleen Kummen, J.N. Little, Alan Pence, Elicia Loiselle, Jonathan Morris, Janet Newbury, Veronica Pacini-Ketchabaw, Lorinda Stoneman, and Jennifer White.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2012
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAlan R. Pence,Jennifer White
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.