All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.29Trending at £8.46
- £7.57Trending at £8.40
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £37.38Trending at £41.38
- £6.59Trending at £8.98
- £6.38Trending at £7.98
- £12.08Trending at £13.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe practice of play therapy has experienced a remarkable period of growth since the 1980s. Yet, currently there is no reference available covering the widely researched and implemented work of Louise Guerney, a founding figure in child-centered play therapy. Complete with a foreword from Dr.
- Author BiographyNANCY H. COCHRAN, MA, CAS, LMHC, has over twenty years of experience serving children, youth, and families in school and agency settings as a child-centered play therapist and school psychologist. She is certified as a Child-Centered Play Therapy Supervisor by the National Institute for Relationship Enhancement and teaches child-centered play therapy at the University of Tennessee. WILLIAM J. NORDLING, PhD, LP, RPT-S, is an Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Psychology at the Institute for the Psychological Sciences in Arlington, Virginia, where he teaches and supervises child-centered play therapy. He was the 2010 President of the Association for Play Therapy. JEFF L. COCHRAN, PhD, NCC, LMHC, is an Associate Professor at the University of Tennessee where he teaches, researches, and supervises child-centered play therapy, and serves as Coordinator of the Mental Health Counseling Program.
- Author(s)Jeff L. Cochran,Nancy H. Cochran,William J. Nordling
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight1 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.