All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £33.40Trending at £39.28
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £5.95Trending at £9.68
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.93Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second in a series of four novels which emerged from the time Toer spent as a political prisoner, without trial, from 1965 to 1979 on Eastern Indonesia's Buru Island. The novel follows the political awakening of its hero, the extraordinary Minke.
- Author BiographyPramoedya Ananta Toer, born on the island of Java in 1925, was imprisoned first by the Dutch, then by the Indonesian government as a political prisoner. He received the PEN Freedom to Write Award and the Ramon Magsaysay Award.
- Author(s)Pramoedya Ananta Toer
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/1997
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleBuru Quartet
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/08/1999
- Weight238 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.