All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £6.00Trending at £6.23
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
- £28.39Trending at £32.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis title covers all the possible pain relief options, their pros and cons as well as providing first-hand accounts of women's experiences of different methods such as epidurals, Entonos and TENS, homeopathy and massage. A directory of useful organisations and services is also included.
- Author BiographyNikki Bradford is the former Health Correspondent of Good Housekeeping and Health Editor of Essentials magazines, now a full time author and mother of two. Her books include the highly rated Well Woman's Self-Help Directory and Men's Health Matters; she is also a contributing author to the Good Housekeeping Parenting Guide and Honarary Secretary of the new Guild of Health Writers. Professor Geoffrey Chamberlain is Professor of Obstetrics & Gynaecology at St George's Hospital, London. He was formerly President of the Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, and is the author of many books on the subject, including Preparing for Pregnancy.
- Author(s)Nikki Bradford
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication18/10/2002
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVega Books
- Content Noteb&w line drawings
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.